top of page
Trained Practitioners

Can't find a Certified Practitioner near you? The following are other organizations that treat myofascial pain and dysfunction.

   National Certification Board for Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists: 

Therapists who are interested in trigger point therapy can be board certified in trigger point pressure release techniques. The National Association of Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists offers information on certifications, a supportive community of practitioners and ongoing training programs.

bottom of page